Gatsby JS: build blog with GraphQL and React
Environment Settings and First Steps
Introduction to Gatsby JS
Advanced Concepts & CSS Styles
GraphQL & Markdown Remark Plugin as SourceGraphQL Introduction0sAdding Source Plugins0sMarkdown Transformer Remark Plugin0sGraphQL in Component0sMapping GraphQL Posts and Rendering0sCreating Slugs for Our Posts0sSaving Slugs in Nodes0sIteration Through Our Query0sTemplate Creation and Resolving0sRendering Articles0sFixing ReadMore Links and Logo Homepage0s
WordPress Headless CMS & Gatsby
Deploying Project & Optimizing Lighthouse Score
Progressive Web App (PWA) & WordPress Webhooks
What you’ll learn
- Recognize the importance of understanding your objectives when addressing an audience.
- Identify the fundaments of composing a successful close.
- Explore how to connect with your audience through crafting compelling stories.
- Examine ways to connect with your audience by personalizing your content.
- Break down the best ways to exude executive presence.
- Explore how to communicate the unknown in an impromptu communication.
Maecenas viverra condimentum nulla molestie condimentum. Nunc ex libero, feugiat quis lectus vel, ornare euismod ligula. Aenean sit amet arcu nulla.
Duis facilisis ex a urna blandit ultricies. Nullam sagittis ligula non eros semper, nec mattis odio ullamcorper. Phasellus feugiat sit amet leo eget consectetur.
- 12 hours video
- 12 Article
- Watch Offline
- Lifetime access
Front-end Developer, Designer4.5Instructor Rating